Blog Tour/Playlist/Giveaway: All Chained Up by Sophie Jordan
Some men come with a built-in warning label. Knox Callaghan is one of them. Danger radiates from every lean, muscled inch of him, and his deep blue eyes seem to see right through to Briar Davis’s most secret fantasies. But there’s one major problem: Briar is a nurse volunteering at the local prison, and Knox is an inmate who should be off-limits in every way.
Knox feels it too—a shocking animal magnetism that drives him to risk his own life to protect Briar’s. Paroled at last, he tries to resist her. She’s too innocent, too sweet, and she has no idea what Knox is capable of. But a single touch can lead to a kiss—and a taste . . . until the only crime is denying what feels so right . . .
1. Because All Chained Up and the hero are on the wild and naughty side, I have to go with the “The Hills” (the explicit version) by The Weeknd.
2. “Tear in My Heart” by Twenty One Pilots – overall book.
3. “Wanted” by Hunter Hayes – a song that feels like Texas … fitting for a book set in Texas.
4. “Runaway Train” by Soul Asylum – when the prison infirmary gets “taken”.
5. “Stay” by Rihanna – first love scene… um, not too spoilery, right? You always know it’s coming! 😉
Sophie Jordan took her adolescent daydreaming one step further and penned her first historical romance in the back of her high school Spanish class. This passion led her to pursue a degree in English and History.
A brief stint in law school taught her that case law was not nearly as interesting as literature – teaching English seemed the natural recourse. After several years teaching high school students to love Antigone, Sophie resigned with the birth of her first child and decided it was time to pursue the long-held dream of writing.
In less than three years, her first book, Once Upon A Wedding Night, a 2006 Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Nominee for Best First Historical, hit book shelves. Her second novel, Too Wicked To Tame, released in March 2007 with a bang, landing on the USA Today Bestseller’s List.
CONNECT TO THE AUTHOR:
FOLLOW THE TOUR:
3/24: Fiction Fare – Q&A