Interview Time with Rob from As Long As You Love Me
I had the pleasure of interviewing Rob from Ann Aguirre’s As Long As You Love Me! If you have not check out this series yet, feel free to click on the links at the end of the interview!
Hello Rob! Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to sit down with me for some rapid fire questions!
1. How have things been going since Lauren moved and settled down with you in Canada?
Awesome. A house isn’t a home unless Lauren’s in it. She’s pretty much everything I need in the world.
2. Did you ever expect in your widest dreams that Lauren would come after you…even if she made you wait 6 months?
Expect? No. But I hoped. Sometimes that’s all we have.
3. What was the first thing that popped into your head when you saw her on the bench outside your apartment?
I thought it was someone who looked like her. I’ve been seeing her everywhere for months. Glad it was her.
4. How are you dealing with becoming a sudden celebrity?
It’s a little weird. But it’s not like people recognize me all over the place. We can usually have dinner without interruption. I get recognized most in home improvement stores, but that makes sense, I guess. Overlap of interests and whatever.
5. Do you ever see Lauren getting jealous of the fan mail?
Sometimes. I think she’s mostly playing, and it’s cute. But occasionally she reads over my shoulder and is like, “NOPE!” then clicks delete. Usually when they’ve sent naked pictures.
6. What are your plans after the TV show, would you like to focus on the furniture shop?
That was my original goal, but the show’s doing well. The pay is good and I’m building cred for down the line, so I’ll do it until I get canceled. *laughs*
7. Any hopes of returning to Sharon any time soon?
Maybe for Christmas. I haven’t thought that far ahead. Actually you should ask Lauren. She’s the planner.
8. How are your parents and Nadia doing?
My dad’s hanging in there. Sucks, but there’s no cure. He just have to live with it. Mom’s worried but I’m sending money home. It’s nice being able to help out finally. They were so surprised when they got the first check. Wish I could’ve seen their faces.
9. How is Happy doing, any plans to add another pet to the family anytime soon?
Awesome. I love that dog. This might sound dumb, but Happy’s my family, too. Nah, not right now. I’m not a cat guy and we’d need a yard to get another dog.
10. Any chance of you proposing to Lauren in the near future? 😉
Well that’s all the time we have for today, thanks for coming to visit me Rob, it really was a pleasure!
Check out the book for yourself below:
Goodreads: AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME on Goodreads